Advertising- The brand messengerAdvertising is an important marketing tool for any brand or service. It is an ideal art of communication which instructs, informs and persuades a target group about your product or service. In brief, the role of advertising is to act as a communicator between the brand and the target audience. Advertising delivers the brand message to the target group in a well-groomed style. Advertising also highlights the best features about your brand to the target audience and familiarizes them about the same.
Why do we advertise?Advertising is important for any brand, service or event. Following reasons explain why advertising is important:
1. To market your brand or service: The most significant reason for advertising is that it helps you market your brand or service to the target group.
2. To deal with your competitors: There is cut-throat competition prevailing in the market. Advertising is one ideal means to deal with your competitors in the market. The right advertising campaign can bring your brand or service ahead from your competitors.
3. To provide brand recall value: Advertising provides brand recall value which is an important factor for brand positioning.
Where do we advertise?There are a wide range of advertising tools and mediums which are categorized as:
1. Airport Advertising: Airport advertising provides uncluttered brand messages to customers. The implementation of rich media is yet another asset of launching a promotion campaign through airport media. Tourism is one of the sectors that has highly benefitted from airport advertising in India. Airport Ad displays leave a lasting brand impression on customers’ mind and thus convey the brand message quite easily and effectively.
2. Outdoor advertising- Any mode of promotion carried out of home comes under outdoor advertising such as Billboard Advertising, Airport Advertising, Metro Advertising, mall Advertising etc.
3. Broadcast Advertising- Broadcast Advertising comprises of Television Ads, Radio Ads and Internet Ads. Besides Radio ads, Television and Internet ads rely upon electricity.
4. Print Advertising- Print Advertising includes Newspapers ads, Brochures, Pamphlets, Magazines, Journals etc.
5. Web advertising: Web Advertising or online advertising is the latest trend of advertising. Web Advertising comprises of PPCs, Viral marketing, EDMs, Banners etc.
6. Mobile advertising: Advertising through mobiles has set record as one of the most effective tools of promotion. Mobile SMS advertising renders immediacy and effectiveness to the target group.
Mr. Prem Bajaj, Chairman and Managing Director TDI International India P LimitedHe is the Chairman and Managing Director of TDI providing dynamic leadership to the top Management Team with over 28 years of experience in the Aviation and Advertising Sector. He founded the company because of his vision to bring Airport Advertising at Indian airports to the best international standards. A leader with compassion, he understands client needs in this competitive industry as also the need for the Worlds best technology to meet and surpass client exacting requirements.
Mr. Hiyav Bajaj, DirectorMasters in Accounting, Finance and Management from Bradford University, Mr. Hiyav is a leader with a positive attitude and a "justice for all" approach, he knows how to get the best out of the human resources at his disposal and his never-ending thirst for knowledge and a focused quest for learning and Implementing the latest management techniques, makes him unique among the members of the corporate family. Mr. Hiyav is an entrepreneur with a 10+ year track record of providing leadership and advise on various aspects of Strategic Leadership, Business Development and Sales Leadership, Financial Leadership, Leadership on Management process improvement, New business Start-up, Branding and Image building.